Frontage Condensed Outline Font
- Font Name
- Frontage Condensed Outline Font
- Font Family
- Frontage CondensedFrontage Condensed
- Copyright (c) 2016 by Juri Zaech. All rights reserved.
- Frontage Condensed is a layered type system inspired by eye-catching and colorful facade signage. Its main aspect is — like many typographic installations on storefronts — three dimensional. The narrow, generously spaced letterforms lend the typeface a bold and eminent voice. The more ornamental layers like Bulb or Neon bring nostalgia to the family, while the Shadow layer maximizes the spatial impression. The system’s ten layers can be used alone or combined making the family a versatile toolkit. The use of color reveals Frontage Condensed’s full potential, yet for stark applications it works great in black and white too. Check the specimen PDF for examples.
Frontage Condensed features 52 catchwords. They can be simply activated through OpenType’s Discretionary Ligatures and are an easy way to enrich the typographic texture. Other features include fractions, numerators and denominators. Frontage Condensed’s 339-character set covers over 190 latin languages.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Juri Zaech
- Posted on
- Aug 11, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.