Malva ExtraBold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Malva ExtraBold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright Â© 2016 by Henrique Beier. All rights reserved.
- Malva was designed to perform as a branding element, providing a clean look for visual identities and publications. It brings a touch of friendliness to the communication without compromising the professional look every brand strives for.
Legibility was one of the top concerns during the development of Malva. We took special care to differentiate the naturally ambiguous characters I, i, l and 1. Besides that, carefully proportioned letterforms make Malva a very legible text typeface. The lighter and bolder weights look great at large sizes, such as posters, ads and headlines. On the other hand, the whole family works very well on the web and on mobile devices.
The family consists of 18 fonts, from Thin to Black and matching italics. Each font contains 424 glyphs, supporting 219 languages.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals, Superscript
- Posted by
- Harbor Type
- Posted on
- Aug 23, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.