Merlo Neue Hairline Italic Font
- Font Name
- Merlo Neue Hairline Italic Font
- Font Family
- Merlo NeueMerlo Neue
- Copyright (c) 2014 by B_a_ej Ostoja Lniski. All rights reserved.
Until Jan 17, 2018
- Merlo Neue is the younger brother of Merlo. New family received refreshed, more square proportions and a new shape of many glyphs. However, what is the most important in new Merlo, is the wide range of instances - nine new weights, from Hairline to super dark Black - which allows to use the family in a complex way, depending on the user's needs.
Italic version has narrower and lighter proportions. Font has a glyph set for latin script and old-style figures. Merlo Neue would be a great choice for display use as well as for the longer texts.Font Merlo is inspired by a "You And Me Monthly" published by National Magazines Publisher RSW „Prasa” that appeared from Mai 1960 till December 1973 in Poland.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Typoforge Studio
- Posted on
- Sep 12, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.