Closet Skeleton Font
- Font Name
- Closet Skeleton Font
- Font Family
- Closet SkeletonCloset Skeleton
- Copyright (c) 2016 by David Kerkhoff. All rights reserved.
Until Mar 01, 2018
- Some time ago I stumbled upon a little book called 'De Sprookjeshoorn' ('Horn of Fairy Tales') by Anton Eijkens (1920 - 2012). It was published in 1946 and contains several authentic and unique fairy tales - unfortunately unreadable to modern children, as the language used is out of date. What caught my eye was the handwritten font on the cover of the booklet.
Closet Skeleton is a fairytale font inspired by the one I found on the cover of De Sprookjeshoorn. It comes with several curly alternates and some end-ligatures as well. I added an 'old fashioned' ampersand and a modern one, so you can choose which one to use. Apart from that, Closet Skeleton comes with a closet choc-a-block full of diacritics.
- Standard, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 18, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.