Arturo Book Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Arturo Book Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) David Bergsland, Bergsland Type, 2008. All rights reserved.
- Arturo is a brand new font family drawn from the original inspiration of an old alphabet in one of Dan Solo's Dover Clip Art books. It has moved far away from those raw roots, however. I liked the gentle calligraphic look. Consider it a humanist sans serif with style. Every character has been redrawn. For example, I had a light version that I never could get working until now. Arturo Book is based on that light style and has become one of my go-to fonts for display headers.
The name comes from a good friend of mine in El Paso. He was the guinea pig upon whom I foisted off the beginnings of this style so many years ago. I did several marketing pieces for him using the raw drawings. I figured that he deserved to have the family named after him, at the very least.
This is a normal font family for me in that it has caps, lowercase, small caps with the appropriate figures for each case. This font has many OpenType features: there are several ligatures for your fun and enjoyment: bb gg ff fi fl ffi ffl ffy fj ft tt ty Wh Th and more. Like the vast majority of my fonts, there are: caps, lowercase, small caps, proportional lining figures, proportional oldstyle figures, & small cap figures, plus numerators, denominators, superiors, inferiors, and a complete set of ordinals 1st through infinity.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Terminal Forms, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Small Caps, Swash, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- David Bergsland
- Posted on
- Oct 04, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.