Fnord Woodcut Font
- Font Name
- Fnord Woodcut Font
- Font Family
- (c) 2016 Paulo Goode
Until Feb 28, 2018
- Fnord is a contemporary humanist serif typeface, it is ideally suited for display purposes and branding. The family has been designed to be highly versatile, containing a total of 23 fonts – each font features discretionary ligatures, swash alternates and true small caps. The overall design is clean and elegant with a little bit of rebelliousness thrown in for good measure – Fnord does not conform to the traditional serif blueprint.
Fnord’s design has been strongly influenced by the complex, thought-provoking and mischievous works of authors Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea from the 1970s. I was re-reading their work while sketching the initial letterforms and realised that some of the proportions and angles were coinciding with some themes that run through the books.
I found it both very interesting and enjoyable to play with a specific theme and purpose for creating this typeface. I am sure you will enjoy working with it in your own design projects.
• 5 Weights in 4 Styles – Roman, Italic, Condensed and Extended
• 3 Additional Display Styles in 1 Weight – Engraved, Inline and Woodcut
• Small Caps, Alternates, Swashes and Discretionary Ligatures
• Full European character set
• 680 glyphs per font.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Paulo Goode
- Posted on
- Sep 22, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.