Isabel Unicase Black Font
- Font Name
- Isabel Unicase Black Font
- Font Family
- Copyright Â© 2016 by Eleonora Lana & Juan Pablo De Gregorio. All rights reserved.
Until Mar 31, 2017
- Isabel was made out of necessity to create a new font for children and teenagers, that could be enough friendly and versatile for text in words or even easy-to- read long texts.
The purpose of Isabel is to combine all the nice and friendly features of the simple letters that the teachers teach to the pupils at primary school, as they starting to learn to read, together with the normal editorial fonts we read every day. In this way it generates a very joyful serif font, or even friendly font, with some conservative aspects. In other words, Isabel is a font that, despite of being a “classic features” typography, is proud to show its innocent and ingenuous elements, this gives to the font a new point of view.
The family is composed of 3 parts: the regular version, the italic version and the unicase version.
Each one of them has 5 weights, 551 characters and is composed of 208 languages.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps
- Posted by
- Letritas Foundry
- Posted on
- Oct 06, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.