Austral Sans Rough Light Font
- Font Name
- Austral Sans Rough Light Font
- Font Family
- Austral SansAustral Sans
- Copyright (c) 2016 by Julia Martinez Diana, Antipixel. All rights reserved.
- Austral Sans is a hand-drawn layered font designed by Antipixel. Based in the Slab version, it is part of the Austral type family. This sans makes your work unique & noteworthy, because the possibilities of combinations of textures & styles create distictive results. Austral Sans comes in three weights, Regular, Light & Thin, which all share the same crooked look with irregular strokes and outlines.
For these reasons this font can be used in a vast variety of projects, such as logos & branding, stationery, book covers, magazine design, clothing prints & tags, packaging, animated videos, and many more!
Austral Sans has three sets of alphabets in uppercase and lowercase to avoid repeating the same character pattern, and giving the font a more natural handwritten feel. This is included in the Open-Type Contextual Alternates, which applies an automatic substitution of glyphs as long as the Open-Type features are activated. Also, Austral Sans offers other Open-Type features such as Stylistic Alternates, Ligatures, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Superscript, Subscript, Denominator, Numerator, Scientific Inferiors & Kerning.
This font has a very large glyph coverage and can be used in a wide range of languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Polish, Czech, Vietnamese, Finnish, Icelandic, among many others.
The style Maplines Thin is offered Free for commercial & personal use!
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Oct 17, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.