Centrale Sans Cnd Pro XThin Font
- Font Name
- Centrale Sans Cnd Pro XThin Font
- Font Family
- Centrale Sans Condensed ProCentrale Sans Condensed Pro
- Copyright (c) 2016 by typedepot. All rights reserved.
- Here comes the updated Pro version of Centrale Sans Condensed – not just a “squished” version of the normal Centrale Sans but designed from scratch with all the family characteristics in mind – combination of the grotesque and the humanist models, open apertures and large x-height. It looks a bit friendlier than Centrale Sans because of its closer relation to the humanist model.
Being 15% narrower, it is a precious space-saving tool in those cases you need your text tight but still readable – dictionaries, maps, etc. It comes in nine weights from Hairline to Extra Bold, giving you a wide range of uses – the thins and the extra bold for display, and the light, book and medium for text.
The Pro version comes with Cyrillic support for Russian, Belarusian, Serbian, Macedonian, Ukrainian and Bulgarian, covering the needs of more than 200 million Cyrillic users. Bulgarian localisation is included as an OpenType feature.
Including an arsenal of OpenType features like small caps, tabular lining figures, arrows, stylistic sets, a bunch of different numerals and more than 900 glyphs. Centrale Sans Condensed is the workhorse that will do its job no matter if it’s crumpled or used as a display typeface.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Oct 17, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.