Dutch Mediaeval Ornaments Font
- Font Name
- Dutch Mediaeval Ornaments Font
- Font Family
- Dutch MediaevalDutch Mediaeval
- Copyright (c) 2007 by Hans van Maanen. All rights reserved. Published by Canada Type.
- Dutch Mediaeval is a text family based on Hollandse Mediaeval, the 1912 Sjoerd Hendrik deRoos classic, arguably the most popular Dutch text face of the 20th century. Over the years, many typographers and pressmen have gushed loving words about this typeface in metal, and now it comes to digital life in wonderful and expert style.
An extended family of two weights, corresponding italics, and small caps across the board, Dutch Mediaeval is a veritable workhorse that flows comfortably, with the elegance and sensibility of the main weights nicely complemented by the sturdiness of the bolds. Very few text faces are this clean and inviting.
Dutch Mediaeval comes Open Type format, loaded with OT features (small caps, some stylistic alternates, a complete range of traditional f ligatures, and 3 different sets of figures - lining proportional, lining tabular and oldstyle) that are very useful in programs that support such typographic finesses.
- Posted by
- Canada Type
- Posted on
- Sep 11, 2008
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.