Monarcha SemiBold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Monarcha SemiBold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Isac Rodrigues. All rights reserved.
- Monarcha is a type family with strong influence of the baroque style, for extended texts. Its roman versions are slightly skewed, in the sense of reading, and its italics have unusual calligraphic features. Moreover, the contrast between thick and thin strokes is relatively smaller than in conventional serif fonts. These characteristics, coupled with its rounded shapes, give Monarcha a delicious fluidity and texture. Monarcha innovates and brings an exclusive OpenType feature to convert Arabic to Roman numerals up to 3999. It also has several other professional features - small caps, fractions, old style-, lining-, tabular numbers, scientific superior/inferior figures, stylistic sets and more than 40 different ligatures (standard + discretionary). The family consists of 8 styles, 4 weights - Book, Regular, SemiBold and Bold - plus their respective italic versions. The fonts are available in OpenType PS format and have extended character set to support CE, Baltic, Turkish as well as Western European languages. In 2010, Monarcha received a Certificate of Excellence at 4th Tipos Latinos Biennial, the most important type award in Latin America.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Swash, Titling Alternates, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- isaco type design
- Posted on
- Jun 05, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.