Meccanica Thin Font
- Font Name
- Meccanica Thin Font
- Font Family
- (c)2017 Paulo Goode
- Meccanica is a geometric sans typeface like no other, its defining features include soft, chamfered edges, angular bowls and shoulders, angled/hexagonal terminals, and semi-hexagonal ink traps (in a nutshell).
Inspired by the mechanics of engineering – the humble nut and bolt in particular – Meccanica is a versatile typeface that will give your own typography a distinctive voice. Initially designed as a display typeface (perfect for headlines, logotype, branding and short runs of text), Meccanica also reads well as body copy – particularly at smaller point sizes.
• 9 weights in Roman and Oblique
• Small Caps and Alternates
• Full European character set (Latin)
• 640 glyphs per font.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Comp/Decomp, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Paulo Goode
- Posted on
- Apr 12, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.