Geographica Script Font
- Font Name
- Geographica Script Font
- Font Family
- Geographica ScriptGeographica Script
- Geographica Script is copyright (c) 2017 by Brian Willson/Three Islands Press (3IP). All rights reserved worldwide.
- Thank you for purchasing Geographica Script™, a member of the 3IP Type Library. We appreciate your business very much.
Time-tested elegance is what you’ll get with Geographica Script, a handwritten typeface steeped in 18th century sophistication. Source materials include the maps of Emanuel Bowen (circa 1694–1767), Geographer to King George II, as well as English and American trade cards from the middle 1700s, including the work of artist and printmaker William Hogarth (1697–1764). A kindred font to our Geographica serif family, Geographica Script is a painstaking replication of the elegant roundhand cursive seen in engravings of the period.
The OpenType release of Geographica Script comes with scores of contextual ligatures, three full uppercase alphabets, historical forms, decorative flourishes, and full Latin support. It’s also got fifty evocative ornaments inspired by map and trade card illustrations, e.g., lion rampant, unicorn rampant, crowns, anchors, sailing ships, whale, dolphin, sun, moon, and many others.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Contextual Ligatures, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Historical Forms, Historical Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Ornaments, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Three Islands Press
- Posted on
- May 28, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.