Geographica Hand Font
- Font Name
- Geographica Hand Font
- Font Family
- Geographica HandGeographica Hand
- Geographica Hand is copyright (c) 2017 by Brian Willson/Three Islands Press (3IP). All rights reserved worldwide.
- Geographica hand replicates the neat hand-lettering typical of engraved British maps of the 18th century, including the work of cartographers Emanuel Bowen (circa 1694–1767), geographer to king George ii, and Thomas Jefferys (circa 1719–1771) Geographica to King George iii. a kindred font to our Geographica serif family, Geographica hand exhibits long serifs, irregular edges, and a genuinely hand-made character. use to simulate historical materials, vintage documents, or other time-worn text.
The opentype release of Geographica hand comes with true small capitals, contextual and historical ligatures, a series of sketchy map ornaments (e.g., trees, churches, windmills, boats), and full latin support.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Historical Forms, Historical Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Ornaments, Proportional Figures, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Three Islands Press
- Posted on
- May 24, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.