Rigid Square Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Rigid Square Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Rigid SquareRigid Square
- Copyright (c) 2017 by Ryoichi Tsunekawa. All rights reserved.
- Rigid Square, There is a rule, Octagonal shape and 45 degree cuts. Very geometric shape but designed especially for body text, long sentence such like a mechanical instructions.
Capital I and lower l have distinguishable shape. Neo-humanist shape on lowercase b.d.g.p.q is for further smooth readability.
However, Also useful for display, titling, captions by their sophisticated glyph shapes and their eye-catching geometry.
Consists of seven weights and their matching italics. Supporting almost all latin languages.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Comp/Decomp, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Dharma Type
- Posted on
- Jun 15, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.