Taro Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Taro Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2017 by Ryoichi Tsunekawa. All rights reserved.
- Why do designers make more and more geometric fonts? There are already many geometric sans in the world. Because It is a natural flow of design. It is true that we like geometric type instinctively.
Taro was designed to archive a good balance between the following three things geometrically.
1. To be Natural, Flowing, Organic.
2. To be Neutral, Unbiased, Universal.
3. To be legible, distinguishable, readable.
Consists of eight weights and their matching italics. Supporting almost all latin languages.
All-caps text for one line or a few is as wonderful as normal mixed-case typesetting.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Comp/Decomp, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Dharma Type
- Posted on
- Jun 15, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2020 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.