Harrison Serif Pro Thin Font
- Font Name
- Harrison Serif Pro Thin Font
- Font Family
- Harrison Serif ProHarrison Serif Pro
- Copyright (c) 2017 by Jakob Runge and Lisa Fischbach, under exclusive license to TypeMates. All rights reserved. Harrison Serif is a registered trademark of Jakob Runge
- Harrison Serif Pro is a sturdy yet contrasted slab serif that combines a rational and efficient approach with a warm voice. A typeface of nuances, the slightly carved and occasionally extended serifs evoke the friendly side of Harrison Serif and contrast with the straightforward nature of the typeface’s squarish curves, open counters and horizontal emphasis.
Harrison was drawn for long form reading on screens and user interfaces, but the typeface’s more refined details come alive in high-resolution media and print. The almost mechanical vertical terminals, open counters and modest capitals combine with Harrison’s generous x-height to ensure the typeface holds up on screen. With improved ClearType hinting and a sturdy physique, no medium is a worry for this serif typeface.
Harrison Serif’s broad range of weights means that it’s more than a just a simple text face. From sheer Hairline to deep, dark Ultra, its weight spectrum is divided into nine distinct styles — leaving no need unfulfilled for editorial designers.
Further, Harrison explores nuance in its italics. Something between true italics and obliques, they range from the cursive to the playful, from the expressive to letters with the sobriety of unpretentious slanted obliques.
Of course Harrison provides all the OpenType features needed for ambitious typography: as well as a variety of figure styles, there small caps and the capitals-to-small caps feature. And you can have no doubt that it contains broad Latin language support and a set of helpful symbols.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Comp/Decomp, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 04, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.