Magneton Bold Slanted Font
- Font Name
- Magneton Bold Slanted Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2017 by Mika Melvas. All rights reserved.
- Magneton is a brush script typeface that contains three weights and two slant angles. Three weights simulates the pressure of the brush pen; light is written with a gentle pressure and the bold one with more pressure. Two slant angles gives Magneton two natures; the more casual one and the more dynamic one. So with this script you have lots of options to choose from. You can adjust the look and feel just like when writing with a real brush pen!
Magneton has lots of alternates and swash characters. It has two sets (and more) of upper case letters. The more basic one and the more flamboyant one. It also has lots and lots of lower case alternates: two styles of end swashes, underlines, a few different ascender and descer swashes and much more. Please explore the images and glyhp set two get the idea.
I hope you like what you see and use Magneton in logos, lettering compositions, t-shirts etc. there are lots of opportunities with this one.
Thank you and please enjoy!
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Glyph Comp/Decomp, Discretionary Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Mika Melvas
- Posted on
- Jul 07, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.