Averta PE Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Averta PE Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Kostas Bartsokas. All rights reserved.
- Bringing together features from early European grotesques and American gothics, Kostas Bartokas’ Averta (Greek: ‘αβέρτα’ – to act or speak openly, bluntly or without moderation, without hiding) is a new geometric sans serif family with a simplistic, yet appealing, personality. The purely geometric rounds, open apertures, and its low contrast strokes manage to express an unmoderated, straightforward tone resulting in a modernist, neutral and friendly typeface.
Averta is intended for use in a variety of media. The central styles (Light through Bold) are drawn to perform at text sizes, while the extremes are spaced tighter to form more coherent headlines. The dynamism of the true italics adds a complementary touch to the whole family and provides extra versatility, making Averta an excellent tool for a range of uses, from signage to branding and editorial design.
Take advantage of Averta’s extended OpenType features including alternate glyphs, small caps, fractions, case sensitive forms, contextual alternates, oldstyle and lining (proportional and tabular) numerals, small cap numerals, numerators/denominators, superiors/inferiors, and a variety of symbols.
Averta comes in eight weights with matching italics and supports over two hundred languages with an extended Latin, Cyrillic (Russian, Bulgarian, and Serbian/Macedonian alternates), Greek and Vietnamese character set. It ships in three different packages offering different script coverage according to your needs: Averta PE (Pan-European: Latin, Cyrillic, Greek), Averta CY (Latin and Cyrillic), and Averta (Latin and Greek).
Averta's Cyrillic have received the 3rd Prize in the 2017 Granshan Awards in the Cyrillic Category.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Comp/Decomp, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Historical Forms, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Mathematical Greek, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Kostas Bartsokas
- Posted on
- Jul 29, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.