TT Knickerbockers Grotesk Font
- Font Name
- TT Knickerbockers Grotesk Font
- Font Family
- TT KnickerbockersTT Knickerbockers
- Copyright (c) 2017 by Typetype. Designer Ivan Gladkikh, technical designers Juliana Morgun, Nadezhda Polomoshnikova, Filipp Nurullin. All rights reserved.
- TT Knickerbockers is a contrasting pair of fonts that continues our project series dedicated to different cities. The new project is dedicated to New York with its multiculturalism, historicity, creativity, energy, and to its inhabitants. TT Knickerbockers Grotesk symbolizes the monumentality of New York expressed in both its traditional historic architecture and skyscrapers. Energy, constant movement and the round-the-clock life of New York — all this is reflected in our TT Knickerbockers Script.
TT Knikerbockers Grotesk is a narrow contrast sans-serif with characteristic elements sending us back to the 19th century. There's also a reference to antiqua fonts to be noticed in the font: where in traditional antiqua there would be serifs, TT Knickerbockers Grotesk features a straight stroke ending, and traditional drops (finals, tails and ears) are substituted with rounded strokes. In TT Knikerbockers Grotesk you will find unusual characters, stylistic alternatives and ligatures. The following OpenType features are implemented: ordn, case, frac, sups, sinf, numr, dnom, onum, tnum, pnum, liga, dlig, salt, ss01.
TT Knikerbockers Script is a bright and at the same time a little restrained brush pen script with a slight touch of aristocracy. TT Knikerbockers Script consists of 967 characters and also contains a huge number of contextual alternatives and ligatures. For all lowercase and uppercase letters of basic Latin and Cyrillic alphabets we have drawn 236 swashes which, depending on the context, can appear both at the beginning and at the end of a letter. Do not forget to enable OpenType support and enjoy all the opportunities that the typeface provides and its built-in features: ordn, frac, case, sups, sinf, numr, dnom, onum, tnum, pnum, calt, swsh, liga.
The idea of TT Knikerbockers Grotesk is based on Nadezhda Polomoshnikova's diploma project, and the idea of TT Knikerbockers Script is based on Yuliana Morgun's original brush pen styled writing.
TT Knikerbockers language support: Acehnese, Afar, Albanian, Alsatian, Aragonese, Arumanian, Asu, Aymara, Banjar, Basque, Belarusian (cyr), Bemba, Bena, Betawi, Bislama, Boholano, Bosnian (cyr), Bosnian (lat), Breton, Bulgarian (cyr), Cebuano, Chamorro, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Corsican, Cree, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Embu, English, Erzya, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Gaelic, Gagauz (lat), Galician, German, Gusii, Haitian Creole, Hawaiian, Hiri Motu, Hungarian, Icelandic, Ilocano, Indonesian, Innu-aimun, Interlingua, Irish, Italian, Javanese, Judaeo-Spanish, Judaeo-Spanish, Kalenjin, Karachay-Balkar (lat), Karaim (lat), Karakalpak (lat), Kashubian, Khasi, Khvarshi, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Kongo, Kumyk, Kurdish (lat), Ladin, Latvian, Laz, Leonese, Lithuanian, Luganda, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Macedonian, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malay, Manx, Maori, Mauritian Creole, Minangkabau, Moldavian (lat), Montenegrin (lat), Mordvin-moksha, Morisyen, Nahuatl, Nauruan, Ndebele, Nias, Nogai, Norwegian, Nyankole, Occitan, Oromo, Palauan, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Rheto-Romance, Rohingya, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Russian, Rusyn, Rwa, Salar, Samburu, Samoan, Sango, Sangu, Scots, Sena, Serbian (cyr), Serbian (lat), Seychellois Creole, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Soga, Somali, Sorbian, Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swazi, Swedish, Swiss German, Swiss German, Tagalog, Tahitian, Taita, Tatar, Tetum, Tok Pisin, Tongan, Tsonga, Tswana, Turkish, Turkmen (lat), Ukrainian, Uyghur, Vepsian, Volapük, Võro, Vunjo, Xhosa, Zaza, Zulu.
- Standard, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 20, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2020 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.