Sequel Sans Oblique Headline Font
- Font Name
- Sequel Sans Oblique Headline Font
- Font Family
- Sequel SansSequel Sans
- Oliver Jeschke / ogj type design
- Sequel Sans is an homage to Max Bill, the influential mid-century Swiss architect, artist and industrial/graphic/type designer. Designed in cooperation with the Max Bill Georges Vantongerloo Foundation in Zurich, this is a modern response to the traditional Max Bill themed design.
The simple shapes of Sequel Sans leave no doubt as to the function of its form — direct and purposeful, this modernist family will resonate strongly in projects that draw deeply upon late modernism for their aesthetic orientation.
There are superlatives, always very enthusiastic, when the importance of Max Bill is discussed. The trained silversmith studied at the Bauhaus, with personalities such as Josef Albers, Paul Klee and Oskar Schlemmer. He worked as an architect, and later as sculptor and designer.
Sequel Sans supports Central, Eastern, and Western European languages.
The TrueType-fonts are auto-hinted and more precisely in small heights, while the OpenType-fonts suit perfect for anything in large heights. With less bezier points, which is better for production, e.g. the preparation of a laser-cut.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- ogj type design
- Posted on
- Aug 02, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2020 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.