Yorkten Slab Condensed Thin Font
- Font Name
- Yorkten Slab Condensed Thin Font
- Font Family
- Yorkten SlabYorkten Slab
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- The Yorkten family of fonts is back with another satisfying addition to its clean style. The rhythmic, new Yorkten Slab expands Yorkten’s basic, contemporary form of geometric and simple lines and adds a level of self-confidence and elegance to your work.
Slab’s basic structure is compact. It’s more condensed than most slabs, so you can save space yet still have clear, consistent readability. The added serifs create a fresh text color, too, that syncs well with the new font’s inherited features.
Like its predecessor, Yorkten Slab offers its natural, simple structure with more than fifty fonts in the family and three different widths - extended, normal or condensed. Each group has eight weights from a lean thin to tough looking black, giving Yorkten Slab plenty of bragging rights among its peers.
And like Yorkten, too, Yorkten Slab’s greatest value is the ability of its members to work easily and well together and with a variety of other fonts. Yorkten Slab ensures that you have the necessary tools for any challenge. In combination with its superior functionality and excellent readability, this versatile font can be effectively used for many print and screen operations: e-books, applications, headlines, banners, posters and websites to name a few options.
Don’t wait any longer. Start tapping the possibilities that Yorkten Slab offers your work.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Fractions, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 04, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.