TT Mussels Stencil Regular Font
- Font Name
- TT Mussels Stencil Regular Font
- Font Family
- TT MusselsTT Mussels
- Copyright (c) 2017 by TypeType. Designer Ivan Gladkikh, technical designer Victoria Usmanova. All rights reserved.
- The TT Mussels font family is the successor of such popular fonts as Bender and TT Squares. At the same time, TT Mussels has a number of fundamental differences that make it a unique font family that stands out from other octagonal typefaces. When designing TT Mussels, we paid great attention to the possibility of imposing large arrays of text, and we can responsibly state that TT Mussels is a rare type of technological text fonts. To go along with the rest, we've created a stencil version of the typeface, in which the location of the incisions changes according to their thickness.
In total, the TT Mussels font family consists of 36 faces, which include among other things stylistic alternatives, ligatures, and also implements a broad support for OpenType features: case, frac, ordn, sups, sinf, numr, dnom, onum, tnum, pnum, liga, dlig, salt (aka ss01).
Dynamic contrast is widely implemented in TT Mussels. It is most noticeable in the Black typeface, where the ratio of the thickness of the vertical strokes to the horizontal strokes is approximately two to one. For the Thin typeface, the thickness of the vertical strokes is already consistent with the thickness of the horizontal strokes.
You can also find other signs of respect for traditional text fonts in the TT Mussels design, such as the trace of pen movement which is historically typical for antiquas. For example, in the letter M from the Black face, we can first see a thin stroke, then a thick diagonal stroke followed by a thin diagonal stroke, and a finishing bold vertical stroke. As in the case of dynamic contrast, this effect gradually disappears when approaching thin faces.
In thick faces, in places such as the "armpits" of the letters MNИ or the junctions of the diagonals of WVvw, there are visual compensators that brighten the bold typefaces. As the thickness of typefaces moves from thick to thin, the dimensions and conceptual values of compensators change, and in thin typefaces they completely disappear.
TT Mussels language support: Acehnese, Afar, Albanian, Alsatian, Aragonese, Arumanian, Asu, Aymara, Banjar, Basque, Belarusian (cyr), Bemba, Bena, Betawi, Bislama, Boholano, Bosnian (cyr), Bosnian (lat), Breton, Bulgarian (cyr), Cebuano, Chamorro, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Corsican, Cree, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Embu, English, Erzya, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Gaelic, Gagauz (lat), Galician, German, Gusii, Haitian Creole, Hawaiian, Hiri Motu, Hungarian, Icelandic, Ilocano, Indonesian, Innu-aimun, Interlingua, Irish, Italian, Javanese, Judaeo-Spanish, Judaeo-Spanish, Kalenjin, Karachay-Balkar (lat), Karaim (lat), Karakalpak (lat), Kashubian, Khasi, Khvarshi, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Kongo, Kumyk, Kurdish (lat), Ladin, Latvian, Laz, Leonese, Lithuanian, Luganda, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Macedonian, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malay, Manx, Maori, Mauritian Creole, Minangkabau, Moldavian (lat), Montenegrin (lat), Mordvin-moksha, Morisyen, Nahuatl, Nauruan, Ndebele, Nias, Nogai, Norwegian, Nyankole, Occitan, Oromo, Palauan, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Rheto-Romance, Rohingya, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Russian, Rusyn, Rwa, Salar, Samburu, Samoan, Sango, Sangu, Scots, Sena, Serbian (cyr), Serbian (lat), Seychellois Creole, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Soga, Somali, Sorbian, Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swazi, Swedish, Swiss German, Swiss German, Tagalog, Tahitian, Taita, Tatar, Tetum, Tok Pisin, Tongan, Tsonga, Tswana, Turkish, Turkmen (lat), Ukrainian, Uyghur, Vepsian, Volapük, Võro, Vunjo, Xhosa, Zaza, Zulu.
- Standard, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 15, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2020 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.