Cherokee Rose Regular Font
- Font Name
- Cherokee Rose Regular Font
- Font Family
- Cherokee Rose Calligraphy ScriptCherokee Rose Calligraphy Script
- Copyright Â(c) 2017 by Beck McCormick. All rights reserved.
- Introducing Cherokee Rose Script, a beautiful, romantic hand-lettered calligraphy font, named after Georgia’s state flower.
This font originally began with Sumi ink and a Brause 361 Steno Blue Pumpkin nib, and was carefully scanned in. Cherokee Rose features a wobbly edge, showing the rich, textured quality you’d get if you were to put ink to paper just like this! Perfect for wedding invitations & suites, lovely signage, feminine logos & brands, girly t-shirt designs, & more.
Cherokee Rose is packed of alternates, ligatures, and swashes for a ton of variety & possibilities — 1009 glyphs total in this single font! Please note that not all alternates will work well with each & every letter, as they are not designed & lettered to be that way! Includes multiple options for the vast majority of letters (upper & lowercase), and 20 swash options (10 unique options; left & right swashes). Swashes are included as individual glyphs, as well as with the lowercase letters for your convenience.
For any fonts containing alternate characters like this one, I highly recommend using the Glyphs panel to access those characters in Illustrator or Photoshop. You can use a character map to find those alternates, as well.
As an added bonus, this font includes Western & Central European language support.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Initial Forms, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Rebecca McCormick
- Posted on
- Aug 24, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.