Roadhouse Blues Font
- Font Name
- Roadhouse Blues Font
- Font Family
- Roadhouse BluesRoadhouse Blues
- Copyright (C) 2016 Simon Stratford. http://simonstratford.com
- Roadhouse Blues is a handmade script typeface with swashes and alternative glyphs that make it look more realistic and natural.
It has a naive quality that gives it a kind of innocence. It's decorative swashes give it a friendly retro vibe that harks back to an early American style when everything was hand made.
If this font were a celebrity it would be more Jim Morrison than James Woods.
To make the most out of this font you will need a design application that supports OpenType.
The lowercase glyphs have 3 contextual alternatives. Each letter has a start, middle and end letter that have a subtle difference. If you enable contextual alternatives they will be automatically changed as you type.
The uppercase letters have a start and end swash that are also automatically changed if you enable swashes.
Both upper and lowercase characters have a generous sprinkling of stylistic alternatives that can be accessed via your glyphs panel in your design application.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Comp/Decomp, Contextual Swash, Discretionary Ligatures, Terminal Forms, Initial Forms, Isolated Forms, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Stylistic Alternates, Swash
- Posted by
- Simon Stratford
- Posted on
- Aug 27, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.