Take me to the river Font
- Font Name
- Take me to the river Font
- Font Family
- Take me to the riverTake me to the river
- Copyright (C) 2016 Simon Stratford. http://simonstratford.com
- My aim with Take me to the River was to create an irregular feeling with how the letters flow. I wanted the letters to join, but in a more unorthodox or kooky style.
The eccentric style might not be your thing—but I love it.
Each glyph was painted using a Chinese calligraphy brush dipped into a pot of black Indian ink.
The brush helped create a more dynamic hand-drawn look and feel. The strokes are bold and have a motion to them.
Take me to the River is ideal for a variety of designs. Anything from branding and packaging to posters, book covers and stationery.
Mix uppercase with the lowercase letters to create a real quirky design.
Each upper and lower case letter have at least two alternatives. Some have much more. Using OpenType you can choose a character you want. You will need software that supports OpenType. Applications like Indesign, Photoshop and illustrator all support OpenType.
Take me to the River font includes;
One weight regular
Ligatures & Alternative glyphs
Upper and lowercase
Punctuation & Symbols
Western European characters
Central European characters
South Eastern European characters
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Glyph Comp/Decomp, Initial Forms, Isolated Forms, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Simon Stratford
- Posted on
- Aug 28, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.