- Font Name
- Transistor Font
- Font Family
- Copyright Â(c) 2016 by Scott Fuller. All rights reserved.
- When I was a kid I used to stay at my grandparent's house in Los Altos, California. It was a sprawling ranch style house with wood floors, floor to ceiling windows.
It still had the same furniture in the same places my great aunt left it before she passed.
One of my favorite things to do was dig through my grandfather's old gadgets and tinker with them. He had old cameras, heavy binoculars, old magic tricks and more.
But one thing I'd always play with was his old RCA transistor radio. I'd put it in classical or jazz stations and pretend like I have traveled to the past.
A lot of nights that fuzzy RCA radio made the big guest room I slept in seem just a little less scary.
Transistor is a simple little font inspired by those times. Reminiscent of the super-condensed typography they'd use on everything from radios to boxes of nails.
Grab Transistor and help carry on the tradition of these beautiful old school fonts. My grandfather thanks you.
• Super-condensed sans-serif that pays tribute to 1950s hardware packaging
• Language support for all western European languages
• Designed by Scott Fuller of The Studio Temporary
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Ordinals, Superscript
- Posted by
- RetroSupply Co.
- Posted on
- Aug 30, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App, ePub & Stock Art
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.