TT Backwards Sans Regular Font
- Font Name
- TT Backwards Sans Regular Font
- Font Family
- TT BackwardsTT Backwards
- Copyright (c) 2017 by Typetype. Designer Ivan Gladkikh, technical designers Sergey Kotelnikov, Nadyr Rakhimov, Philipp Nurullin. All rights reserved.
- TT Backwards is an experimental font project inspired by the USSR typography and fonts of the late 70s and early 80s. Shop signs, posters, and book design—this is where we drew the inspiration for our project from. TT Backwards consists of two complimentary font subfamilies, a Script and a Grotesque, each of them includes 5 typefaces in 5 different weights (Thin, Light, Regular, Bold, Black).
TT Backwards Script is a non-contrast almost monolinear solid script inspired by shop signs, poster and book design of the USSR. TT Backwards Script features a large number of Latin and Cyrillic ligatures (more than 70 items), which allows to make the script versatile and sophisticated to the max. And thanks to the implementation of a huge number of context alternates, all lowercase letters are joined softly and without breaks, and they meet the uppercase letters beautifully and correctly. TT Backwards Script supports the following OpenType features: liga, case, ordn, frac, sups, sinf, numr, dnom, tnum, onum, pnum.
TT Backwards Sans is a narrow grotesque which takes us back to the book design of late 70s and early 80s with its ductile characters. It is created considering its use in the small text size. TT Backwards Sans has a number of pronounced peculiarities: high x-height, exaggerated extenders, and big visual compensators and ink traps. Apart from the basic visual solution, TT Backwards Sans contains two experimental stylistic sets, which markedly change the overall visual perception of the text. SS01 alters high-frequency symbols of the Cyrillic alphabet, and SS02 significantly changes the high-frequency symbols of the Latin alphabet. The following OT features are implemented in TT Backwards Sans: case, ordn, frac, sups, sinf, numr, dnom, tnum, pnum, liga, zero, salt, ss01, ss02.
TT Backwards language support: Acehnese, Afar, Albanian, Alsatian, Aragonese, Arumanian, Asu, Aymara, Banjar, Basque, Belarusian (cyr), Bemba, Bena, Betawi, Bislama, Boholano, Bosnian (cyr), Bosnian (lat), Breton, Bulgarian (cyr), Cebuano, Chamorro, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Corsican, Cree, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Embu, English, Erzya, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Gaelic, Gagauz (lat), Galician, German, Gusii, Haitian Creole, Hawaiian, Hiri Motu, Hungarian, Icelandic, Ilocano, Indonesian, Innu-aimun, Interlingua, Irish, Italian, Javanese, Judaeo-Spanish, Judaeo-Spanish, Kalenjin, Karachay-Balkar (lat), Karaim (lat), Karakalpak (lat), Kashubian, Khasi, Khvarshi, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Kongo, Kumyk, Kurdish (lat), Ladin, Latvian, Laz, Leonese, Lithuanian, Luganda, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Macedonian, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malay, Manx, Maori, Mauritian Creole, Minangkabau, Moldavian (lat), Montenegrin (lat), Mordvin-moksha, Morisyen, Nahuatl, Nauruan, Ndebele, Nias, Nogai, Norwegian, Nyankole, Occitan, Oromo, Palauan, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Rheto-Romance, Rohingya, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Russian, Rusyn, Rwa, Salar, Samburu, Samoan, Sango, Sangu, Scots, Sena, Serbian (cyr), Serbian (lat), Seychellois Creole, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Soga, Somali, Sorbian, Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swazi, Swedish, Swiss German, Swiss German, Tagalog, Tahitian, Taita, Tatar, Tetum, Tok Pisin, Tongan, Tsonga, Tswana, Turkish, Turkmen (lat), Ukrainian, Uyghur, Vepsian, Volapük, Võro, Vunjo, Xhosa, Zaza, Zulu.
- Standard, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 19, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2020 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.