Tusker Grotesk 3500 Medium Font
- Font Name
- Tusker Grotesk 3500 Medium Font
- Font Family
- Tusker GroteskTusker Grotesk
- Copyright Â(c) 2017 by Lewis McGuffie. All rights reserved.
- Tusker Grotesk is a headline typeface designed for robust and high-impact use. The initial inspiration for Tusker came from postwar typefaces like Haettenschweiler, Impact and Helvetica Inserat which use very high x-heights.
Other influences in the condensed end of the Tusker family are old grotesques like Folio Extra Condensed and Stephenson Blake Elongated Sans No.1 with their flat terminals and closed-up apertures. Then as the widths in Tusker grow, the lettering takes some more inspiration from gothic style sans such as Inland Type's Title Gothic No.8, while maintaining the optical weight established in the narrow end of the family.
Each width set is duplexed, stackable and is ideal for headlines, logos and bold attention-grabbing editorial design. Tusker has extended latin coverage ideal for western, central and eastern European languages.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Localized Forms
- Posted by
- Lewis McGuffie Type
- Posted on
- Sep 22, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.