Yasashii Hairline Regular Font
- Font Name
- Yasashii Hairline Regular Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2007 by Ryoichi Tsunekawa. All rights reserved.
- Inspired by Japanese cosmetic packaging from the early 1900's, Yasashii makes for a beautiful Art Deco themed typeface. It's thin lines and elegant curves even make it a perfect type choice for fashion projects of today.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Numerator, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Dharma Type
- Posted on
- Aug 28, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2020 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.