Comspot Ultra Italic Font
- Font Name
- Comspot Ultra Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright Â(c) 2015 by Nils Thomsen, under exclusive license to TypeMates. All rights reserved.
- Comspot is a rounded, typewriter-flavoured font family with a human touch. Originally designed as a custom typeface Comspot’s nine weights — razor-thin hairline to ultra black — and 14 stylistic alternates fulfil every need, from extended to display text.
Comspot’s typewriter flavour is strongest in letters like f and t, with their wide middle strokes, and the tighter design of w, M and W, with their repositioned centre joints. Glyphs that would normally cause trouble in monospaced fonts have been carefully balanced for text, and have easily-accessed alternates to emphasise the font’s typewriter vibe and bring more character to display settings. Where the roman mixes in monospaced forms, the italic finds a balance between real italic and sloped roman shapes. The subtle rounding of Comspot’s corners increases from Hairline to Ultra, producing fine and elegant light styles and humane heavy weights.
Comspot supports the full Adobe Latin 3+ character set and thus some 90 languages. Along with using Stylistic Set 01 to unleash glyphs with an extra technical typewriter flavour, Comspot offers a lot of typographic features: tabular figures, fractions, superscript or even contextual alternates. Also set of individual DIY-Icons like a great big wood axe or a warning triangle can introduce a fun factor to your projects.
- Standard, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Feb 24, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2020 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.