Underconstructionism Stencil Font
- Font Name
- Underconstructionism Stencil Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2006 by Ryoichi Tsunekawa, Flat it type foundry. All rights reserved.
- Underconstructionism is inspired by stencil signage typically found on construction sites. As you can see, this heavy and rugged font is very eye-grabbing for headline and titling.
- Standard, Access All Alternates
- Posted by
- Ryoichi Tsunekawa
- Posted on
- Sep 01, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.