Sequel Rounded Extended Font
- Font Name
- Sequel Rounded Extended Font
- Font Family
- Sequel RoundedSequel Rounded
- Oliver Jeschke/OGJ TYPE DESIGN
- Unfortunately we rarely meet typefaces which still show the formal quality of the time of our grandfathers or even the technical progress in their interior with the design of their exterior.
A rare example is Sequel Rounded whose shapes combine clarity and simplicity.
Sequel Rounded is a post-Max Bill font by OGJ type design, berlin, and is developed in close cooperation with the Max Bill Georges Vantongerloo foundation in switzerland.
Last universal scholar, most important design teacher of the 20th century:
There are superlatives, always very enthusiastic, when the importance of Max Bill is discussed. The trained silversmith studied at the Bauhaus, with personalities such as Josef Albers, Paul Klee and Oskar Schlemmer. He worked as an architect, later as sculptor and designer.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Comp/Decomp, Discretionary Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals, Superscript
- Posted by
- ogj type design
- Posted on
- Nov 03, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.