Studio Gothic Alternate Fat Font
- Font Name
- Studio Gothic Alternate Fat Font
- Font Family
- Studio GothicStudio Gothic
- Copyright (c) 2017 by Cosimo Lorenzo Pancini & Francesco Canovaro & Andrea Tartarelli. All rights reserved.
- Studio Gothic is a geometric sans typeface that takes inspiration from the ideas used by Alessandro Butti for his historical typeface Semplicità (simplicity in Italian) created in the 1930s.
Each of Studio Gothic variant features a range of eight weights from thin to fat, coverage of over 40 languages using the latin alphabet plus Greek and Cyrillic and a wide array of open type features.
More a reinvention than a revival, Studio Gothic keeps the minimal and bare design logic of the original typeface while proposing many original takes on letter shapes and proportions, with the aim to create a typeface that looks classic but unexpected, slightly modernist but still contemporary and fresh.
These principles have been used also in the design of the companion italics, featuring slight calligraphic elements and making the italic weights suitable for display and logo usage. These same elements have been incorporated in the Studio Gothic Alternate family, giving you additional options to experiment with letter shapes and moods.
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Nov 09, 2017
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.