Franklin Gothic URW Light Font
- Font Name
- Franklin Gothic URW Light Font
- Font Family
- Franklin GothicFranklin Gothic
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- This is URW's digitization of the famous Franklin Gothic, the realist sans-serif typeface originated by Morris Fuller Benton in 1902. The typeface continues to be seen in many high-profile situations, from books to billboards, was featured on the cover of Lady Gaga's second album, The Fame Monster, is the official typeface of the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and was even the resident typeface of the PBS series The Electric Company. Franklin Gothic Condensed was also used for subtitles in the Star Wars films.
Franklin Gothic is appropriate for any and all headline and body copy when you need smooth power and simple authority, particularly in advertising and publishing situations.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Ordinals, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 25, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.