Bohemian Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Bohemian Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- Mixed designs of Futura and Bodoni (Fudonis) are quite popular. Apart from being contemporary, such fonts provide excellent readability. However, most of the existing mixtures were not good enough in terms of balance for P. Kraft. He was finally inspired by a noticeable mixture in a Japanese fashion magazine.
His intention was not to combine two existing fonts but to design a completely new typeface: Bohemian - named after the well-known Japanese fashion style in Shibuya/Tokyo - the Bohemian Style.
Bohemian was designed for the URW FontForum.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 29, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.