Cooper Antique Cond D Font
- Font Name
- Cooper Antique Cond D Font
- Font Family
- Cooper BlackCooper Black
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- Cooper Black is a heavily weighted, old style serif typeface designed by Oswald Bruce Cooper in 1921 and released by the Barnhart Brothers & Spindler type foundry in 1922. The typeface is drawn as an extra bold weight of Cooper Old Style. Though not based on a single historic model, Cooper Black exhibits influences of Art Nouveau, Art Deco, and the Machine Age. Cooper Black was a predominant lettering style popularized by Oswald Bruce Cooper in Chicago and the Midwest of America in the 1920s, given typographic form.
Used in: The cover of Pet Sounds, the Beach Boys album. The cover of LA Woman by The Doors. The cover of the David Bowie album The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. Herman Miller Picnic Posters, 1970 to 1989, designed by Steve Frykholm. The Garfield comic strip uses this for their books and other branding. Tootsie Roll branding. Top Ramen. The tv show Cheers (first, final scene, and closing credits). M*A*S*H. National Lampoon. Supermarket Chain, Weis Markets. Austin Powers:International Man Of Mystery opening credits. The "Vote For Pedro" shirt from Napoleon Dynamite.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- URW Type Foundry GmbH
- Posted on
- Oct 03, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.