Flash Outline P Bold Font
- Font Name
- Flash Outline P Bold Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- Flash was originally designed by American graphic designer Edwin W. Shaar in 1939. Flash contains a great visual presence of hand-painted signage from the mid 1900's.
Fun Facts: Did you know Edwin W. Shaar also contributed work on Renner's Futura font family? Shaar also designed the classic serif Imperial, the New York Times title font.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- URW Type Foundry GmbH
- Posted on
- Oct 25, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.