Impact URW Cond D Bold Font
- Font Name
- Impact URW Cond D Bold Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- Impact is a realist sans-serif typeface designed by Geoffrey Lee in 1965 and released by the Stephenson Blake foundry. Its ultra-thick strokes, compressed letterspacing, and minimal interior counterform are specifically aimed, as its name suggests, to "impact." Impact has a high x-height, reaching nearly to three-quarters the capital line. Ascenders are short, and descenders even shorter. The face is intended for headlines and has only limited use in text applications. The face bears comparison with the similarly designed, but narrower, typeface Haettenschweiler, the Letraset face Compacta, and the Linotype face Helvetica Inserat.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Oct 28, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.