Wagner Grotesk Pro Font
- Font Name
- Wagner Grotesk Pro Font
- Font Family
- Wagner Grotesk ProWagner Grotesk Pro
- Copyright 2010 Canada Type. All rights reserved. Wagner Grotesk is a trade mark of Canada Type.
- This is the elaborate digital version of Edel Grotesque Bold Condensed (also known as Lessing, Reichgrotesk, and Wotan Bold Condensed) a 1914 typeface by Johannes Wagner, which was later adopted by pretty much every European type foundry, exported into the Americas, and used on war propaganda posters on either side of the Atlantic. Bold, condensed, yet clear and legible, Wagner Grotesk Pro is good for cramming information into tight spaces. Extended language support includes Western, Central and Eastern European character sets, as well as Greek, Cyrillic, Baltic, Esperanto, Maltese, Turkish, and Celtic/Welsh languages. Included biform letters and small caps make Wagner Grotesk Pro a most versatile and functional headline face.
- Standard, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps
- Posted by
- Canada Type
- Posted on
- Nov 16, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.