Book Jacket Pro Font
- Font Name
- Book Jacket Pro Font
- Font Family
- Book Jacket ProBook Jacket Pro
- Copyright 2010 Canada Type. All rights reserved.
- Book Jacket is arguably the most famous of all typefaces done in the Typositor era. Designed by Ursula Suess over an entire year, and published in 1972, Book Jacket became an instant success story that lasted well into the 1980s (even though it was copied by Phil Martin who published it under the name Bagatelle shortly after its release). Almost 40 years later, Ursula Suess and Canada Type consolidate their talents to bring you a revised, improved and expanded digital version of this film type classic, including small caps, additional swashes and new alternative forms, all in one dynamic Pro font loaded with over 735 characters and programmed features for advanced typography.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Discretionary Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Swash
- Posted by
- Canada Type
- Posted on
- Nov 16, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.