YWFT Processing Light Font
- Font Name
- YWFT Processing Light Font
- Font Family
- YWFT ProcessingYWFT Processing
- Copyright (c) 2001 by YouWorkForThem. All rights reserved.
- YWFT Processing was developed in 2001 for Casey Reas, the co-creator of the Processing programming language. We created this display face to be sharp, tall, unique and interesting...much like Mr. Reas himself. The font was derived from an original logo that already existed, and we continued the idea into a fully working six-weight font family. YWFT Processing was converted to Opentype format in 2010.
- Posted by
- Designed by
- Posted on
- Aug 30, 2004
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.