Mynaruse Royale Heavy Font
- Font Name
- Mynaruse Royale Heavy Font
- Font Family
- Mynaruse RoyaleMynaruse Royale
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Mynaruse Royale is an expansion of Mynaruse Titling. It features script capitals and widely tracked and smaller titling capitals. Mynaruse Royale has plenty of character and, with its powerful and sharp serifs that draw the eye. Mynaruse Royale is useful in settings that call for titling with an extra touch of elegance, such as a storefront, wedding program or formal invitation. Mynaruse Royale contains a number of OpenType alternates, including alternate forms for the capitals that are large, drop cap like capitals instead of the calligraphic script capitals found in the default forms. Additionally there are non widely tracked lowercase forms that work well with the included alternate characters and ligatures. The lowercase forms are 80% smaller in height than the Mynaruse lowercase forms, so the families are not interchangeable, but they can be used together. The calligraphic script capitals could also be used separately as drop capitals. OpenType-capable applications such as the Adobe suite or Quark can take full advantage of automatically replacing ligatures and alternates. This family also includes the glyphs to support a wide range of latin based languages.
- Standard, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Lining Figures, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Nov 30, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.