Radiant URW Cond Bold Font
- Font Name
- Radiant URW Cond Bold Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- Radiant was originally designed by R.H. Middleton in the early 1900s. This new version released by URW has been digitally engineered and remastered by Steve Jackaman and based from the original Ludlow drawings, circa 1938.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Dec 03, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.