Palladio URW Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Palladio URW Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- URW PalladioURW Palladio
- Copyright 2010 URW++ Design & Development
- URW Palladio (or known as Palatino) is the name of this typeface family that began as an old style serif typeface designed by Hermann Zapf initially released in 1948.
In 1999, Zapf revised Palatino for Linotype and Microsoft, called Palatino Linotype. The revised family incorporated extended Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic character sets.
Under the collaboration of Zapf and Akira Kobayashi, the Palatino typeface family was expanded. Linotype released the Palatino nova, Palatino Sans, and Palatino Sans Informal families, expanding the Palatino typeface families to include humanist sans-serif typefaces. Palatino nova was released in 2005, while the others were released in 2006.
Zapf worked with URW on this typeface, but Linotype retains the license to the name Palatino.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Dec 06, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.