Ergonomique Thin Font
- Font Name
- Ergonomique Thin Font
- Font Family
- Copyright Â(c) 2019 by Paulo Goode. All rights reserved.
- Ergonomique is a humanist sans serif typeface that has been designed to be efficient and comfortable to use across all applications. Ergonomique’s personality is defined by its spurless lowercase glyphs – the stems are truncated and blend into their adjoining arcs, as can be seen in the a/b/d/m/n/p/q/r/u characters.
Ergonomique is ideal for branding and display purposes, but also performs well as body copy if you’re seeking a unique style for your text. With its nine weights and complementing italics, Ergonomique is highly versatile, especially when you consider that there are small caps and old style figures included, along with a Latin Extended character set.
• 18 font family – 9 weights in Roman and Italic
• Small Caps, Ligatures, with Proportional, Old Style, and Small Cap figures, plus Fractions, Numerators, Denominators, Superiors, and Inferiors
• Full European character set (Latin Extended)
• 800+ glyphs per font.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Comp/Decomp, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Paulo Goode
- Posted on
- May 08, 2019
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2019 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.