Basic license for Mac/Windows systems, covering use within desktop apps (Photoshop, Word, etc.) for creating/printing documents, images, etc. Based on the number of computers the font will be installed on. Amounts can be adjusted in the cart.
Allows you to self-host the webfonts on a single website, for display in a web browser. Pay once, use forever. No subscription required and no tracking. Licenses are based on average monthly pageviews, and amounts can be adjusted in the shopping cart.
Allows you to embed the fonts into one (1) specific Electronic Publication title (like an eBook, eMagazine, eNewspaper, or PDF). This is an extension of the Desktop License, not an additional file. During checkout you must define the Title of the ePub.
Allows you to embed the fonts into one (1) specific Mobile Application title (such as an iOS or Android Mobile App). This is an extension of the Desktop License, not an additional file. During checkout you must define the Title of the Mobile Application.
The Treasury script waited over 130 years to be digitized, and the Canada Type crew is very proud to have done the honors. And then some. After seven months of meticulous work on some of the most fascinating letter forms ever made, we can easily say that Treasury is the most ambitious, educational and enjoyable type journey we've embarked upon, and we're certain you will be quite happy with the results.
Treasury goes beyond being a mere revival of a typeface. Though the original Treasury script is quite breathtaking in its own right, we decided to bring it into the computer age with much more style and functionality than just another lost script becoming digital. The Treasury System is an intuitive set of fonts that takes advantage of the most commonly used feature of today's design software: Layering.
Treasury offers unlimited possibilities, from simple attractive elegance expressed in the main script, all the way into mysteriously magnificent calligraphic plates. To date in digital type history, this is the most comprehensive and versatile work of its kind.
Every designer loves many options to experiment. Experimentation has never been as much fun and productive as it is with Treasury. If you're computing your initial ideas for a layout, or you're just an alphabet fan who loves spending time with letters, working with Treasury is very inspiring and fulfilling.
Some of Treasury features are:
- No more endless searching for initial caps that fit your project. The Treasury System lets you build your own initial caps, in any combination of colors, fills, linings or dimensions you like, with a few simple clicks of the mouse.
- With two base styles and nine layer fonts, the Treasury System set helps you produce endless possibilities of alternation and variation in dimension, color, and calligraphic combinations to fit your layout's exact needs, down to the very last detail.
- 12 pre-combined Treasury fonts are also there to help and inspire layout artists who love shortcuts and don't want to fiddle with too many layers in their layout. Available in small packages on their own, or as part of the complete Treasury package, these 12 fonts can start you up on your way to discovering the perfect fit for your layout.
- Every single letter in the Treasury System comes with at least one alternative. Some characters have even three or four alternates. Although the main character set is an authentic rendition of Ihlenburg's 1874 classic, we made sure to include a treasure trove of alternates for maximum usability.
- The most gorgeous set of numerals we have seen in a long, long time. The Treasury numbers are what really turned us onto this project in the first place.
- Treasury Pro, the incredibly sophisticated OpenType version, combines the complete Treasury System into a single font, programmed for compatibility with Adobe's latest CS and CS2 software programs. Over 2000 characters in one font, for thousands of possibilities. Setting the ideal elegant wordmark, logotype, initial cap, or headline, no matter how simple or complex, is as easy as taking a minute or two to push a few buttons in Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign.
We can go on endlessly about the beauty and functionality of this Treasury set, but we really cannot do it justice with words. So try Treasury for yourself and see the amazing possibilities of fun and creativity it has. It can be used pretty much anywhere - signs, book covers, certificates, music inserts, movie posters, greeting cards, invitations, etc.
Once this item has been added to your cart, you can update the quantity of the option(s) you selected.
The Fonts provided on YouWorkForThem are designed to work on Macintosh and Windows systems. We also provide additional formats for website design (WebFonts), along with eBook and Mobile App licensing options. All of the available formats for this font are listed in the Buying Options tab above.
Register now and you'll get instant access to 1254 FREE Fonts, WebFonts, Graphics, Photos, Videos, and Audio files. Simply enter your details, join our newsletter and click register. You'll instantly get access to 1254 designs–absolutely free.
Founded in 2001 by designers, for designers. We are the original creative marketplace.