Filmotype's WebFont License
End User License Agreement - WebFonts
YouWorkForThem WebFonts are licensed based on monthly pageviews, for a one-time fee. There are no subscriptions, no re-occurring fees, and no tracking. You are responsible for upgrading your license, should your site come to reflect higher monthly pageviews. (You only need to pay the difference.) Traffic should be based on a six-month average of stats. (Or an estimate thereof if six months are not yet available.)
YouWorkForThem WebFonts are made available in the following file formats: EOT, WOFF, SVG, Web-Only TTF and are generated "on the fly" from the latest version of the desktop font. You are responsible for hosting the files, and referring to them with code that you administer. YouWorkForThem simply provides the files "as is," and is not responsible for tech and/or design support. (We just sell the cars, we don't pave the roads.)
PricingThe WebFonts licenses are available at the following pricing tiers:
1x Desktop Price
2x Desktop Price
5x Desktop Price
10x Desktop Price
15x Desktop Price
To complete your purchase, you must agree to the following EULA
Font Diner Standard EULA Addendum for Web Use
This Addendum (Webfont EULA) governs Webfont licenses purchased from YouWorkForThem, hereafter referred to as Licensed Webfont(s). Where there is a conflict with the Foundry’s EULA, the Foundry’s EULA shall control. If you are confused as to the rights granted or the uses prohibited under the Web Font EULA, please contact the Foundry.
Using the Licensed Webfont(s) on the web, for styling HTML web pages, is permitted using the @font-face selector in CSS ﬁles, subject to the following restrictions. Should any additional or uses not permitted under this license be desired, contact the Foundry to request the appropriate license upgrade.
1. You may not link to, nor put online, any TrueType, OpenType or other version of the Font Software or Licensed Webfont(s) you have licensed.
3. The Licensed Webfont(s) may be used on any web site owned/controlled by the licensee (subject to paragraph 4 below). The total traffic, measured in page views, of web sites on which the Licensed Webfont is used must be no greater than the number of page views per month specified in the receipt you received for the Licensed Webfont.
4. Agencies or others responsible for multiple clients’ web sites, for example only, web design agencies or hosting providers, may not use and/or share a single Webfont or other Font Software license to benefit multiple clients. Each beneficial user of Webfont Software must purchase their own license.
5. The Licensed Webfont(s) may not be used in any interactive web applications where, by way of example only, not limitation and subject to the relevant terms and conditions in the applicable Foundry EULA:
a) users can select and/or use any Licensed Webfont for a text composition or editing use;
b) Where the Licensed Webfont(s) are used within an interactive web or game application, a fee based application, an e-book, PDF document distributed freely or for a fee, or an application that is distributed without charge which is used to promote a business’s activity, services or products.
6. You may not use conversion or editing tools to amend, modify or others change or alter the Licensed Webfont(s).
7. Use of the Licensed Webfont(s) with web font technologies other than @font-face, such as, by way of example, not limitation, slFR, Cufón or Typeface.js, is not allowed.
8. The Licensed Webfont(s) may not be sold, re-sold sub-licensed or otherwise made available, irrespective of the technology or methods used, to any 3rd party or by any Webfont provision service irrespective of whether for payment, in trade or without charge. Should any additional use that is restricted or not permitted under this license be desired, contact YouWorkForThem and we will be happy to discuss a license upgrade.
Visit the Font License page for our complete listing of available licenses.