End User License Agreement - Desktop Fonts
By downloading, purchasing, or installing YouWorkForThem fonts, you accept the terms and conditions of this license agreement. In return for a license to use YouWorkForThem fonts, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Uses that are OK: YouWorkForThem licenses each font for use on one printer or output device linked with a maximum of two computers of the same platform at one immediate location. If this font is used on more than two computers, please contact us for extra user licenses. You agree to use YouWorkForThem fonts solely for your own business or personal purposes.
2. No unauthorized copying: You may not copy or duplicate YouWorkForThem fonts in any form (except for backup purposes within 30 days of purchase) unless you get written permission from YouWorkForThem. If you need to use a YouWorkForThem font on more than two computers, contact YouWorkForThem at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote you a price based on the number of computers and output devices. You can not store your typefaces on a server that anyone has access to unless your license permits otherwise.
3. Uses that are NOT OK: You are not allowed to adapt, embed, translate, modify, reverse engineer or create derivitive works based on YouWorkForThem fonts. YouWorkForThem specializes in custom fonts on a regular basis.
4. Who owns what: YouWorkForThem retains title and ownership of the fonts and all subsequent copies of the software, wherever those copies may exist. Except as stated above, this Agreement does not grant you any rights to intellectual property rights in the fonts. You are purchasing a license to use the typeface.
5. Credit where credit's due: You agree to acknowledge YouWorkForThem as the trademark and copyright owner of YouWorkForThem fonts and list the YouWorkForThem font names whenever design, production, or other credits are shown. You agree not to infringe on YouWorkForThem's trademarks or tradenames.
6. Limited warranty for a font: YouWorkForThem makes no warranties expressed or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. YouWorkForThem does not warrant the performance or results you get from using the software.
7. Terms: This license is effective until terminated. YouWorkForThem has the right to terminate your license immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this agreement. Within 10 days after termination of this agreement, you agree to destroy all copies of the licensed font and to certify to YouWorkForThem by e-mail at email@example.com that you have done so.
8. Limit of liability: In no event will YouWorkForThem be liable to you for any consequential or incidental damages, including any lost revenue, profits, goodwill or savings, or for any claim by any third party.
9. Other license retailer: YouWorkForThem is also a licensed retailer of other Test Pilot Collective fonts.