Letterjuice Ltd.'s Third Party License
This end user agreement is a legal agreement between you, or, if you represent a legal entity, that legal entity and Letterjuice Ltd. and is applicable
to the font software you have ordered from us or third parties.
This non-exclusive end user license grants you to use the font software for your own personal or internal business purposes according to the terms of this agreement.
By purchasing and installing Letterjuice’s font software, you agree on all the terms specified within this End User License Agreement.
You are bound by the Agreement and you acknowledge that all Use (as defined herein) of the Font Software (as defined herein) supplied to you by Letterjuice Ltd. or by third parties under Letterjuice’s intellectual property is governed by this Agreement.
“Font Software” means coded software that generates typeface designs when used with the appropriate hard- and software plus any and all other data including documentation provided with such software.
1. Digital files installed to your computer contain font software that is the intellectual property of the type foundry, Letterjuice Ltd., that owns the rights for distribution and reserves all rights to intellectual property.
2. This license is for the benefit of a single purchaser. You may install and use Letterjuice’s font software on a total of users you have purchased it for. In case additional installation is required, another license should be required.
3. You are not authorised to rent, sell, lend, lease or give away the font software to another person or entity. It is not allowed sharing the fonts and making copies. Back-up copies of the font software are only allowed for exclusive archival purposes, provided you retain exclusive control over such copies.
4. You are not authorised to transfer font software’s license to another person or entity. Sublicencing is not allowed.
5. You may take a digitized copy of the font software used in a particular document to a commercial printer or service bureau for its reproduction. Upon completion of document the service bureau must remove/erase the copy of the font software. The purchaser is responsible for securing this data and making sure that unlicensed copies do not leave his/her possession.
6. You may embed the font software in documents either as rasterized representation of the font software (e.g. a GIF or JPEG) or as a subset of the font software as long as the document is distributed in a secure format that itself is not a commercial product.
7. Modifying font outlines is NOT allowed without previous authorisation from Letterjuice Ltd. Any modified font software is considered as derivative work and the use of derivative work is subject to the terms and conditions of this license agreement.
Derivative work from Letterjuice’s font software is only permited (under explicit authorization) for customary personal use. However, under no circumstances may the resulting work be for resale or further distribution.
8. Letterjuice Ltd. warrants that the font software will perform in accordance with its documentation. Damaged or defective font software can be replaced when accompanied by the valid sales receipt within 30 day period after purchasing.
9. The font software may not be installed or used on a server that can be accessed via Internet or other external network system by workstations which are not part of this agreement.
10. Letterjuice Ltd. has the right to terminate your license immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy the original and any copies of the font software and documentation.
11. You agree to inform all users who have access to the font software under your licence about the content of this agreement and to make sure that they comply with the terms of this agreement.
Letterjuice Ltd. thanks you for licensing our font software. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com
Visit the Font License
page for our complete listing of available licenses.